Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chingay With Springfield

Being a ccpe is not about your results in English Language. So pardon me if my English is super wonderful that none of you readers can read it.

Wow, how cool is my opening? haha.

I've thought about the opening for quite some time now.

Chingay Singapore 2009
This was actually held on 30th and 31st January. My school took part in the event for their Sec 4 NT CIP.

If you saw them live on TV or on their repeat telecast, my school students would be the ones in the lion suit. I did not expect Chingay this year to be a very huge event, but I was wrong.
One of the perks of being a CCPE is that you get to travel. :)

Even though, it was kind of last minute for me, I just had to jump into the chance of taking awesome photos of the events. Definitely an event worth going for. You should have seen the whole thing LIVE. yeah, I got backstage passes. Meeting the media, meeting the other participants, meeting loads and loads of people in their beautiful makeup. There were some pretty chicks as well. Heh.

Ouh, I get a free t-shirt as well.
Cool kan?

No comments: